New and noteworthy links from around the web:
- Korean companies beef up patent expertise as policy makers confront the NPE challenge – The government is even creating an anti-NPE fund ala RPX and other patent pools.
- Innovation Games – Games to kick start innovation at your company.
- IAM Magazine – IAM Blog – Getting deep inside the chief IP officer role – Innovation games — looks like I missed out on some fun at the IPBC this year, will be sure to be in Munich though!
- SCRIPTed December 2009 – New great issue out from SCRIPTed. Tangible IP readers may be interested in the TPMs article on the effectiveness of anti-circumvention measures under EU law.
- Obscure Patents: These are SO much better than software | IPWatchdog.com | Patents & Patent Law – More funny patents, including a reversible sweatshirt.
- Patent Sharks (Trolls?) – insightful or missing the point? (IP Think Tank Blog) – Worth reviewing again (both the article and these comments).
- Software, the viral business | Joren De Wachter – Interesting notes on the expansion of software companies alongside the expansion of software in more and more products.r