This page contains our terms and conditions and is an overview page of all the legal policies that apply to this site. Please read them carefully.
Our policies that govern use of this site are:
…and of course our terms and conditions set out below.
Our terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with the other policies and disclaimers linked above govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Tangible IP” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website:
IP Value Added Limited
Berkeley Square House
Berkeley Square, London W1J 6BD
Company No. 05601817
Registered in England & Wales
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.